Tanzanian AIDS orphans are living in abject poverty. These orphans and abandoned children have no way of meeting their basic needs, no education and no hope for a future. Without intervention these children regularly go hungry, turn to lives of crime, succumb to preventable disease, or worse. These children are rescued from the streets, nurtured by our staff, and discipled and educated at our school.
Africompassion relies on the kindness and generosity of friends like you to be able to provide a home for the most vulnerable children of this region.
For just $45/month you can sponsor a child in Tanzania and help provide an orphaned or abandoned child with a Safe and nurturing home, Quality education, Healthcare, Nutritious food, Clothing and All the things necessary for a bright future
Think about engaging one of these kids. Just pick one and get them through school. It will change everything for them – and you know the crazy part? It’ll change you too. Visit the sponsorship
Sponsor a Child’s Basic Needs
There are more than 1000 orphans and abandoned children who regularly go hungry and sleep on the streets in our region. With no government resources to meet their needs, these children are left helpless and susceptible to preventable disease, violence, crime, and worse. They lack all basic life necessities including an education. Through sponsorship, you can meet their basic needs and provide them with hope for a better future.
For $45 per month, your child will receive:
- A safe and loving home
- Nutritious meals
- Primary school education (K-7th grade)
- Clothing, including a school uniform and one pair of shoes per year
- A bed, mattress, and mosquito net
- Basic hygiene products, including soap and toothbrushes
- Basic medical and dental care
- Spiritual (Christ-centered) training
In return for your sponsorship, you will receive:
- Information about your child to include: date of birth, history, and health status
- An updated picture of your child once per year
- Updates and/or letters from your child at least twice per year
- Access to your child’s webpage to view their pictures and mailings
- The opportunity to send your child letters and gifts
- Monthly updates from Africompassion Tanzania