Tanzania AIDS orphans are living in abject poverty. These orphans and abandoned children have no way of meeting their basic needs, no education and no hope for a future. Without intervention these children regularly go hungry, turn to lives of crime, succumb to preventable disease, or worse. These children are rescued from the streets, nurtured, discipled and educated.
Africompassion relies on the kindness and generosity of friends like you to be able to provide a home for the most vulnerable children of this region.
For just $45/month you can sponsor a child in Tanzania and help provide an orphaned or abandoned child with a Safe and nurturing home, Quality education, Healthcare, Nutritious food, Clothing and all the things necessary for a bright future. Think about engaging one of these kids. Just pick one and get them through school. It will change everything for them and you know the crazy part? It will change your life too.
Click here to Sponsor a Child Today! Waiting Children for Sponsorship
When you sponsor a child, you’ll be personally connected with a boy or girl who will know your name and treasure the thought that you care. Your support of $45 per month provides life-changing opportunities such as:
- A safe and loving home
- Nutritious meals
- Primary school education
- Clothing, including a school uniform and one pair of shoes per year
- A bed, mattress, and mosquito net
- Basic hygiene products, including soap and toothbrushes
- Basic medical and dental care
- Spiritual (Christ-centered) training
In return for your sponsorship, you will receive:
- Information about your child to include: date of birth, history, and health status
- An updated picture of your child once per year
- Updates and/or letters from your child at least twice per year
- Access to your child’s webpage to view their pictures and mailings
- The opportunity to send your child letters and gifts
- A Monthly update from Africompassion Tanzania