A popular choice among the many with passion for helping others, a career as a charity officer is a perfect fit for those up to facing the challenges of working in the voluntary sector. At Africompassion you are expected to focus on a specific area of your interest, such as project management, business development, finance, marketing, public relations, fundraising or volunteer management or voluntary undertake multiple tasks while working to a broader remit.
In summary, Africompassion Voluntary officer Responsibilities may include:
- Carry out marketing and public relations activities to raise the profile of the organisation’s services and campaigns
- Design fundraising materials such as leaflets and flyers
- Create and organize fundraising initiatives and events
- Approach potential donors and maintain donor lists
- Liaise with external agencies, including voluntary sector organizations, the media, international authorities, business contacts, trustees and other stakeholders
- In consultation with the National Africompassion Team leaders, Coordinate and connect international volunteers to the active projects in Tanzania.
- Lobby for support from government and other policymakers on behalf of Africompassion
- Carry out administrative tasks within your region or country, such as applying for grants and other sources of funding to meet the charity’s needs.
For more information on how to become our representative, please contact us through email@example.com